Regatta Schedule 2021
These are the following events that WRCC will tentatively* be participating in this year:
- Ted Houk Regatta - Seattle - June 4-6 - Cancelled
- Long Distance Provincials - Regina - May 29 - Cancelled
- Spring Start Regatta - Regina - June 12 - All athletes - RESULTS
- National Team Trials - Dartmouth, NS - Cancelled - High Performance Event, please discuss interest with Igor.
- Team Sask Pre-Canada Games Trials - Regina - July 24 - All athletes - SCHEDULE
- Canada Cup West - Regina - CANCELLED - All Athletes Event - Volunteers needed (See Aaron).
- Calgary Regatta - Calgary - CANCELLED - All Athletes Event (depart Friday Return Sunday Evening)
- Divisional Championships - Regina - August 7-8 - Competitive Team Event - Athletes here race to qualify for the National Championships
- Yorkton Developmental Regatta - Yorkton - August 14 - One day regatta in Yorkton for U14, U12, U10
- CKC National Championship - Ottawa, Ontario - August 24-28 - You must qualify at Divisionals for this event (U16-Junior event) - Talk to Igor about this event.
- Prairie Cup - Regina - September 11-12 - This is a weekend regatta for all athletes
- Oklahoma City Night Sprints - Oklahoma City - Home - Riversport OKC - October 1-3 - U12 + Event. A fun event to wrap up the year. Schedule will be as follows: depart Regina Wednesday morning,(couple of vehicles) arrive in Oklahoma Thursday afternoon, sort out boats and have training session prior to supper. Team supper, off to billets for the night. Meet at clubhouse on Friday for training session. Night races Friday evening under the lights, followed by Fireworks. Saturday long distance races, followed by night races in the evening under the lights, and fireworks. In between the afternoon races on Saturday athletes do zip line, and will have a session on the white water rafting course. Sunday Breakfast at IHOP, depart for Regina ETA - Monday afternoon 4:00pm. Athletes get billeted out by Oklahoma parents. Average cost per athlete is between $400-$500 depending on the number of athletes that attend.
*Due to COVID-19 events are subject to cancellation