Regatta Schedule 2021
These are the following events that WRCC will tentatively* be participating in this year:
- Ted Houk Regatta - Seattle - June 4-6 - Competitive Team Event (athletes should be on the water in May). Transportation Team Van - Depart Thursday June 3rd, arrive back in Regina Monday June 7th
- National Team Trials - TBD - June 25-27 - High Performance Event, please discuss interest with Igor
- Canada Cup East - Ottawa - July 3-4 - Pre-Canada Summer Games Team
- Canada Cup West - Regina - July 10-11 - All Athletes Event - Volunteers needed (See Aaron).
- Calgary Regatta - TBD - Calgary - All Athletes Event (depart Friday Return Sunday Evening)
- Divisional Championships - TBD - TBD - Competitive Team Event - Athletes here race to qualify for the National Championships
- Yorkton - TBD - One day regatta in Yorkton for U10-U13
- CKC National Championship - August 24-28 - Ottawa, Ontario - You must qualify at Divisionals for this event (U16-Junior event) - Talk to Igor about this event.
- Pacific Cup - September 11-12 - TBD - This is a weekend regatta for U12-U14 athletes in BC
- Oklahoma City Night Sprints - TBD - Oklahoma City - U12 + Event. A fun event to wrap up the year. Schedule will be as follows: depart Regina Wednesday morning,(couple of vehicles) arrive in Oklahoma Thursday afternoon, sort out boats and have training session prior to supper. Team supper, off to billets for the night. Meet at clubhouse on Friday for training session. Night races Friday evening under the lights, followed by Fireworks. Saturday long distance races, followed by night races in the evening under the lights, and fireworks. In between the afternoon races on Saturday athletes do zip line, and will have a session on the white water rafting course. Sunday Breakfast at IHOP, depart for Regina ETA - Monday afternoon 4:00pm. Athletes get billeted out by Oklahoma parents. Average cost per athlete is between $400-$500 depending on the number of athletes that attend.
*Due to COVID-19 events are subject to cancellation