Regatta Schedule 2020
These are the following events that WRCC will be participating in this year:
- Seattle Ted Houk Regatta - June 5-8 - All Team event (athletes should be on the water in May). Transportation Team Van - Depart Thursday June 4th arrive back in Regina Monday June 8th
- Team Trials 2 - Montreal - June 26-28 - Talk to Igor about this event (HP)
- Canada Cup East - Ottawa - July 4th-5th - Canada Summer Games Team
- Canada Cup West - Regina - July 11-12 - All Ages Event - Volunteers needed.(See Aaron).
- Calgary Regatta - Calgary - July 18-19 - All Ages Event (depart Friday Return Sunday Evening)
- Sask Summer Games - Loydminster - July 26-29th See Christian for more info (Must qualify for this event)
- Divisional's - Regina - August 8-9 - All Ages Event
- Yorkton - August 15th - One day regatta in Yorkton U10-U13
- National's - August 25-29th - Ottawa Ont. - You must qualify at divisional's for this event (U16-Junior event) - Talk to Igor about this event.
- Oklahoma Season Wrap Up Regatta - TBD (first or second weekend in October). U12 + Event. A fun event to wrap up the year. Schedule will be as follows: depart Regina Wednesday morning,(couple of vehicles) arrive in Oklahoma Thursday afternoon, sort out boats and have training session prior to supper. Team supper, off to billets for the night. Meet at clubhouse on Friday for training session. Night races Friday evening under the lights, followed by Fireworks. Saturday long distance races, followed by night races in the evening under the lights, and fireworks. In between the afternoon races on Saturday athletes do zip line, and will have a session on the white water rafting course. Sunday Breakfast at IHOP, depart for Regina ETA - Monday afternoon 4:00pm. Athletes get billeted out by Oklahoma parents. Average cost per athlete is between $400-$500 depending on the number of athletes that attend.